My winter wardrobe wishlist is here! Like my other wishlists, items are affordable and I’m going for the warm and cosy factor this year!
1. Blanket Wrap £24.99 New Look – I’ve wanted a blanket wrap for a while and this one looks especially cosy!
2. Dress £34.20 (sale) Dorothy Perkins – I love a midi dress! and I love DPs. Enough said, I think! I chose this dress with my graduation in mind.. although IF I got this for Christmas… it would be too late for my graduation, but still nice to have!
3. Pyjamas £10.50 Tu at Sainsbury’s – Always need a new set of PJs – and I’m certainly feeling the long sleeves this year!
4. Clutch Bag £25 asos.com – This is a nice clutch, the pom pom makes it!
5. Tights £15 SockShop.co.uk – ❤ these, especially in this colour (Red Wine). So perfect for winter and Christmas and many of my dresses and skirts!!
6. Boots £34.30 Dorothy Perkins – Been loving these boots for a while.. now they are on sale.. may buy myself cheeky pre-xmas prezzie! The small heel is ideal for me as I’m already almost 6ft tall!!
MY TREE IS UP!! Christmas has arrived at my house!!! Christmas shopping is almost done, just my Mum and Dad and Ant’s Mum and Dad left to go – Parents… always the the most difficult to buy gifts for!
I hope all your lists are done soon – make sure Santa has enough to time to make, wrap and deliver !!!