So I started a Christmas wish list a while ago… and it’s taken a while to get round to finishing, so long that I have ended up purchasing a couple of items I had down so have had to remove from the list… oops. It’s also ended up being mostly house stuff, so I’m sure there will be a clothes list and a ‘stuff’ list to follow too!! hehe. Nothing is too expensive on my lists… I just hate the thought of spending looooads of money! Whether it’s mine or someone else’s!! In fact… there are some great bargains!
1. Stanting Laundry Tote £15.99 Lakeland – I’ve needed a new laundry bag for a while .. currently in use is a large round sort of builders bucket
2. I’m a Little Tea Pot £24.29 Woburn-China – Maybe a little pricey but HOW ADORABLE!! I seem to make endless tea when I have visitors and guests (which is quite often as we live 3 hours from home so friends and family are always visiting) so, recently decided I need a tea pot….THIS tea pot in fact.
3. Bathroom Storage Box £8.99 Dunelm Mill – Bathroom storage is required, my windowsill is getting dangerously over crowded!
4. H Cushion £5.00 ASDA – I think these are really cool! I’d also like an A (for Anthony) .. I do believe that Mama Bear will be getting these for us too 😀
5. Desk £279.99 The Range – I have wanted a desk for so loooong… I don’t really have room for one (but would definitely make room for this one!) I love it! Also I need to share my love for The Range… this shop is incredible!! I have spent hours at a time in store in many locations. I cannot pass one of these without going in! SO many pretty things and very reasonably priced
6. Vintage Bird Duvet Set £18.00 MATALAN – I did want a grey stag themed duvet set from MATALAN, but it appears to have sold out as it is no longer online 😦 but on searching for it, I cam across this one which I like equally, and is probably more sensible as it’s not chrismassy so will use it all year round.
So there we have it… hopefully my home will be kitted out by 2015! I’m SOO excited for Christmas, it’s my favourite time of year! 🙂 I’m not sure how long I can hold out to put my Christmas tree up – I think it’s going to happen this week!
Thanks for reading and look out for my clothes and ‘stuff’ Christmas wishlists to follow!